Toothache can be quite unpredictable so at Fence House Dental we will always try our best to help you! If you are a new patient there will be an emergency examination fee of £70; that would include assessment and taking radiographs if needed. Any additional work that is required on the day or after will be explained to you in details; including pros and cons of each treatment; variable options and treatment plan cost before we will proceed.
Our recommendations for urgent dental treatment:
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you have developed the pain
- If you would contact us out of hours, please leave a voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- Your local pharmacy will be able to help you in choosing the best painkillers required
- You could also contact NHS 111 online service for any pain related emergencies
- If you would develop large uncontrolled swelling, difficulty of breathing or any further life treating conditions you must visit A&E immediately